Saturday, March 26, 2011

Broadway Nails French Tip ManiCure

 1. Start out with shaping and fitting your nails with a nail filer, be sure they are shorter than nails you    will be putting on :) TIP: For a stronger hold with the glue (included in the box) go over your real nail with the filer (creating a scratchy affect on the top of your nail) to create small ridges for a super grip.
 2. Be sure you you lay down in order which tip will be going on what finger. (you don't want different sizes on each finger). Great time to make sure your nail is shorter that the nail you will be applying.
 3. Starting with your thumb to the pinky place the glue, then set your french tip nail and press for about 10 seconds. If you raise before then you have a chance to create air bubbles under the nail. (you don't want that) The Nails are pre polished so you don;t have to worry about getting clear nail polish unless you just want an extra shine!
WHERE CAN YOU FIND THESE? 
Simple www.broadwaynails.com
My Comments: Very easy to put on and Fun, the fake nails are in "Short" which fit perfectly. I don't like long nails because it limits me from doing things especially if they are fake. "if you know what I mean ladies" um, also I've been wearing these are about 2 days now and I have had not breaking for even having to feeling like they are going to break or fall VERY NATURAL FEELING. My bf thinks they are my real nails with nail polish manicure set I have EVEN BETTER!  (Which I will be doing a blog on that Later! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment